About VNS Health
For more than 125 years, VNS Health has led the way as an innovator in home and community health care. We apply our expertise, compassion, and commitment to provide and manage care for millions of individuals who want to live, age, and heal where they feel most comfortable — in their homes, connected to family and community.
Who We Are
Why join the VNS Health team?
Together, we make a difference.
VNS Health has been committed to meeting the needs of New Yorkers for more than 125 years. We’re the largest not-for-profit home- and community-based health care organization in the country, and today, nearly 10,000 employees work together to make a difference in the lives of more than 43,000 patients and members on any given day.
Where We Care
Are VNS Health services and health plans available where you live? Learn more about our service areas.
What Sets Us Apart
- VNS Health offers care for each stage of life — whether you need maternal care, senior care, or care somewhere in between. In 2021, more than 900 of the people in our care were more than 100 years old!
- VNS Health has been at the front lines of public health since our founding. By working in homes and communities, we make care accessible.
- VNS Health celebrates the diversity of our New York community and our care teams. Our team members speak more than 50 different languages.
- Behavioral and Mental Health $32,780
- Programs for Children and Families $7,710
- Programs and Outreach for the Aging and Underserved $3,203
- Research Center $2,680
- Charitable Care for the Under- and Uninsured $2,386
- Hospice Specialty and Outreach Programs $1,854
- Trainings and Fellowships $434
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At VNS Health, we understand the importance of including diverse voices.
VNS Health Newsroom
VNS Health is making a difference in New York City and beyond.
VNS Health is changing health care. Our goal: To make it easy to access, simple to understand, and meaningful to the people in our care.