VNS Health 2024 Golf Classic
Monday, May 13, 2024
The VNS Health 2024 Golf Classic will be held on Monday, May 13, 2024 at a new location!
This year, our tournament will be hosted at the Whippoorwill Club in Armonk, NY.
The event will raise funds for the VNS Health Veterans Program, which advocates for our veterans and honors them with our specialized and compassionate care.
Hole-in-One Automobile sponsored by Porche Larchmont
VNS Health 2024 Golf Classic – Leadership Sponsors
VNS Health 2024 GOLF COMMITTEE
Raymond G. Falci
Kerry M. Parker
Jennifer Brullo,DNP, MBA, MSN, RN, NE-BC
John J. Burke
Rose Madden-Baer, DNP, APN, FAAN, MSN, MHA, BC-PHCNS, CPHQ, CHCE
Phyllis and Slade Mills
James P. Rolla, LMSW
Gayle Rosenthal, MD and Joel Press, MD
Contessa Officer, MS, Ed
Director, VNS Health Veterans Program
Veterans Need Our Help
VNS Health is thankful to our veterans and proud to help them get the heath care and services they deserve.
Funds from this event help VNS Health to offer comprehensive services to address the unique needs of Veterans, from education and advocacy to care for advanced illness. Our program services include:
- Special training to care for:
- Service-connected injuries
- PTSD and depression
- Short-term and long-term chronic health care needs
- Advocacy and assistance aimed at securing eligible Veteran’s Administration benefits and services.
- Extra level of support to patients and families from a skilled veteran liaison.
- Strong relationships with:
- Veteran’s Administration
- Local hospitals
- Veterans community organizations
VNS Health Veterans Program: Home Care
The VNS Health Veterans Program provides veterans and their loved ones with a skilled veteran liaison, who will assist and guide them with accessing the many benefits and services available through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Education and assessment about VA benefits and eligibility, as well as advocacy aimed at securing eligible VA benefits and services
- Guidance with connecting to veterans programs and services available through VNS Health
- Help from dedicated veteran liaisons who have a unique understanding of veterans’ needs—because they are veterans themselves!
- Support for short-term and long-term chronic health care needs
- Connection with other Veterans
VNS Health Home Care is available in all 5 boroughs of New York City and in Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties.
VNS Health Veterans Program: Hospice Care
VNS Health provides specialized hospice care to address the unique physical, emotional and logistical needs of military veterans and their families at end of life. In addition to providing clinical care, we help connect veterans and their families with community resources and veteran-specific benefits. Our program is available to all eligible veterans — no matter their illness, military branch, combat status, era of service, or enrollment status with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Our Hospice Care program also provides support with concerns specific to our Veteran community, including:
- Service-related injuries and illness, such as exposure to chemical agents, radiation, or Agent Orange
- Substance use problems
- Applying for VA benefits, such as funeral and burial benefits
- Recovering medals or discharge papers
- Special recognition ceremonies
- Planning military memorials
- Access to grief support groups and bereavement program for your family